Eligibility: Open to any member of PSSLAI who will avail of a qualified loan product
Qualified loan products: New Salary Loan, Emergency Loan, Excess Salary Loan, Other Salary Loan, Universal Loan, Affordaloan, Pension Loan, Additional Pension Loan, Excess Pension Loan, or Other Pension Loan
Minimum loan amount: Php 350,000
Loan term: Three (3) to five (5) years.
- Eligible members who will avail of the qualified loan product has the option to choose to get one (1) smartphone or PLUS Php10,000.
- The Libreng Cellphone or PLUS Php10,000 is on a per-account basis. A member can avail of one (1) Salary Loan and one (1) Emergency Loan account to get two (2) smartphones or Php20,000, provided that the corresponding loan account qualifications are met (loan type, amount, and term).
- If the member cancels or terminates the loan account prior to its maturity, the full amount of the smartphone during purchase or the Php 10,000 shall automatically be charged to the member or deducted from any of their accounts maintained in PSSLAI.
- The Libreng Cellphone is non-convertible to cash, non-refundable, and is not for sale by PSSLAI.
- The items can be claimed at any PSSLAI Office nationwide.
- All loan accounts availed are subject to the existing terms and conditions of PSSLAI.
- A qualified member can authorize a representative to claim their Libreng Cellphone provided that the following documents are presented:
- Original and signed authorization letter from the qualified member;
- Photocopy of the member’s PSSLAI ID or any valid government-issued ID with three (3) specimen signatures; and
- Photocopy of the authorized representative’s valid ID with three (3) specimen signatures.
- PSSLAI has the right to refuse the claiming of the Libreng Cellphone by the authorized representative if the documents presented are found to be illegitimate or incomplete.