The PSSLAI Visa Card is a co-branding program partnership of PSSLAI with Union Bank’s EON for the issuance of a prepaid VISA card to eligible members of the Association. The PSSLAI Visa is designed to provide an accessible medium for members of PSSLAI to receive their loan proceeds or fund transfers from their PSSLAI accounts.
Ang PSSLAI VISA Card ay isang co-branding partnership with Unionbank para sa pag issue ng prepaid VISA card para sa mga eligible members ng PSSLAI. Ito ay ginawa para mapadali ang pag kuha ng mga miyembro ng kanilang loan proceeds or fund transfers mula sa kanilang PSSLAI accounts.
The PSSLAI Visa card can be used as a disbursement channel for the following:
Since the Card is issued by UnionBank-EON and affiliated by Visa, card holders can use the card for the following:
All members of PSSLAI are eligible to avail the PSSLAI VISA card provided the following:
1. Members who would like to apply for their own PSSLAI Visa card can do so via the PSSLAI Bilis Online facility at bilisonline.psslai.com (Must register to the Bilis Online facility to apply for a card).
Maaaring mag apply sa PSSLAI Bilis Online facility at bilisonline.psslai.com (Kailangan mag rehistro muna ng account sa Bilis Online para makapag apply ng VISA Card).
2. A member is entitled to 1 card only whose variant will be based on the level of total deposit of the member in the Association during the time of application.
Isang card lang ang maaaring makuha ng member base sa total deposit level nito sa Asosasyon sa panahon ng pag apply nito.
3. For joint accounts, only the principal account holder is eligible to avail the PSSLAI VISA Card.
Para sa mga joint accounts, ang principal account holder lang ang maaaring makakuha ng PSSLAI VISA Card.
PSSLAI Visa Card is valid for 5 years from issuance.
Ang PSSLAI VISA Card ay valid for 5 years mula sa pag issue nito.
1. Members who would like to renew their PSSLAI Visa card can do so via accessing the PSSLAI Bilis Online facility.
Maaaring irenew ang card sa PSSLAI Bilis Online facility.
2. Shall follow the procedures on card application and issuance.
Susundan lamang muli ang procedure sa pag apply ng bagong card application at issuance nito.
Call PSSLAI Member Care at 09989622081, 09255457493, 09178567443, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report lost card so PSSLAI can unlink. Submit an Affidavit of Loss and Member Request form for card reissuance at any PSSLAI Office (P150 for card issuance).
Tumawag sa PSSLAI member Care at 09989622081, 09255457493, 09178567443, or send an email to email@example.com para ireport ang nawawalang card para ma-unlink ito ni PSSLAI. Mag-sumite ng Affidavit of Loss at Member Request Form para sa pag re-issue ng card sa anumang PSSLAI Office (P150 ang bayad para sa pag re-issue ng card).
PSSLAI Visa Card comes in two (2) general card types that the member can choose from:
May dalawang klase ng card types na maaaring pagpilian ng member.
2. Personalized Card – contains the name and photo of the member and will be issued within 7 - 10 days after card application. Personalized Card - makikita ang pangalan at litrato ng miyembro, maaari itong makuha sa loob ng 7-10 araw pagkatapos mag apply ng card.