Public Safety Savings and Loan Association, Inc. respect and uphold data privacy rights. All personal data collected from individuals shall be processed in adherence to the general principles of transparency, legitimate purpose, proportionality, and in a manner compliant with the requirements of the Data Privacy Act of 2012, its Implementing Rules and Regulations, and other relevant policies, including issuances of the National Privacy Commission.
Information PSSLAI Collects:
PSSLAI collects information from a variety of sources, including but not limited to
- Information we collect from you directly.
- Information we collect about you when you call us, visit our sites, use our mobile applications or services, answer customer surveys, or view our online advertisements.
- Information we collect about you from other sources, such as commercially or publicly available sources.
- Information where you have authorized us to gather data regarding any application or transaction you have with us.
- All the information PSSLAI collects about you may be combined to improve our communications with you, and to provide excellent services.
- The Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) cameras installed in PSSLAI buildings (Head Office, Branch Office and Satellite Offices) and premises conduct this type of processing of personal information by capturing and storing the identities of individuals.
Personal Information collected:
- Primary Member’s Name, Present Address, Permanent Address, Nature of Work, Name of Employer, Nature of Business if Self-Employed, Nationality, Birth Date, Birth Place, Sex, Civil Status, TIN, Tel. No., Cel. No., Email, Source of Funds
- Member Number
- CCTV Footage
- PSSLAI uses the information we collect for business purposes such as but not limited to:
- Membership Application
- Loan Application and Processing
- Collection or Disbursement Transactions
- Human Resource and Third Party Requirements
- We may share your
- With our carefully selected business partners for co-promotions or other joint programs.
- With our third-party service providers who may perform PSSLAI business operations on our behalf.
- With our Account Representatives, Agents or related partners who work on behalf of PSSLAI for the purpose of communicating with you or protecting the rights of the Association to include enforcing its Terms and Conditions.
- With our Account Representatives or related partners who may work on behalf of PSSLAI and our business partners to send you joint communications that we hope you find interest.
- To protect and defend PSSLAI (including enforcing our Terms and Conditions)
- When required by law and/or government authorities such as BSP, NPC, BIR, etc.
- If you do not wish to provide your personal information to us, we may not be able to provide the services you request, or to tell you about other services being offered by PSSLAI.
Website Cookies and Third Party Web Analytics:
PSSLAI uses default cookies to ensure a consistent and efficient experience for visitors, and perform essential functions such as allowing users to register and remain logged in. Cookies are set by the site or by third parties, such as those who serve content or provide advertising or analytics services on the website. Only non-identifiable web traffic data are analyzed, including:
- Your IP address
- Your operating system
- The date and time you visited the site
- The search terms you used
- The pages and internal links accessed on our site
- Web browser type
For security purposes, PSSLAI buildings and its surrounding premises are installed with and monitored by Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) cameras which captures, records for thirty (30) days, and determines your identity, actions, and whereabouts. Your footage may be recorded for a longer duration and processed in other means if it is involved in or used for security matters/purposes.
Data Protection Measures:
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, the Association implements information security measures that safeguards and secures personal data. The Association also maintain physical, electronic and procedural security to protect this information and limit access to information to those employees for whom access is authorized.
Location of Personal Information being Stored:
Your personal information is stored at PSSLAI Data Centre, Disaster Recovery Site and Offsite location. The said facilities are equipped and monitored with high security controls in terms of physical and electronic access.
Retention of personal data shall be up to its intended purpose only, taking into consideration the retention period of documents as per Association’s policies and as per mandated by laws, and other rules applicable by other regulations issued (BSP Policies, rules according to Anti-Monetary Laundering Act or AMLA, and other policies issued by the other government agencies).
Rights of the Data Subject:
Right to be Informed. The data subject has a right to be informed whether personal data pertaining to him/her shall be, are being, or have been processed, including the existence of automated decision-making and profiling.
Right to Object. The data subject shall have the right to object to the processing of his/her personal data, including processing for direct marketing, automated processing or profiling.
Right to Access. The data subject has the right to reasonable access to his / her personal data upon demand.
Right to Rectification. The data subject has the right to dispute the inaccuracy or error in the personal data and have the personal information controller correct it immediately and accordingly, unless the request is vexatious or otherwise unreasonable.
Right to Erasure or Blocking. The data subject shall have the right to suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal or destruction of his/her personal data from the personal information controller’s filing system.
Right to Damages. The data subject shall be indemnified for any damages sustained due to such inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of personal data, taking into account any violation of his or her rights and freedoms as data subject.
If there are any questions or concerns regarding this privacy notice you may contact us using the information below.
Data Protection Officer: email@example.com