Promo Period: January 2, 2020 onwards
1. Promo is open to ALL Qualified PSSLAI Members
2. Qualified loan products for the promo are as follows:
a. Salary Loan (SL)
b. Emergency Loan (EM)
c. Universal Loan (upgraded to SL or EM)
d. Affordaloan (upgraded to SL or EM with additional amortization from nthp)
e. Back-to-Back Loans (BTB)
f. Pension Loan (PL, AP, OP)
3. Qualified loan products for the promo with their parameters are as follows:
a. New SL, EM, PL, AP or OP loan accounts with minimum loan amount of Php 275,000 AND loan terms of 3 to 5 years.
b. Renewal SL, EM, PL, AP or OP loan accounts with minimum loan amount of Php 275,000, loan terms of 3 to 5 years AND must have paid at least the following minimum payments to qualify:
1. For 3 year loan term – 14 months worth of payment
2. For 4 year loan term – 19 months worth of payment
3. For 5 year loan term – 26 months worth of payment
c. Universal Loan (AS) accounts that are upgraded to either an SL or EM with a minimum amount of Php 275,000 AND loan terms of 3 to 5 years.
d. Affordaloan (with additional amortization from nthp) to reach the minimum amount of Php 275,000 AND loan terms of 3 to 5 years.
e. New BTB loan accounts with minimum amount of Php 500,000 AND minimum loan term of six (6) months.
f. Renewal BTB loan accounts with additional Php 500,000 from the original loan amount AND term of (6) months.
4. The promo is on a per loan account basis. Hence, a member can avail 1 SL and 1 EM account to get two (2) Libreng Cellphone, provided that the corresponding loan account qualifications are met ( loan type, loan amount, and loan term).
5. If the member cancels or terminates the loan account prior to its maturity, the full amount of the cellphone shall automatically be charged to the member or deducted from any of their accounts maintained in PSSLAI.
6. The Libreng Cellphone is non-convertible to cash and is not for sale by PSSLAI.
7. All Libreng Cellphones can be claimed at PSSLAI Head Office, Camp Crame Branch or at any PSSLAI Satellite Offices Nationwide.
8. A qualified member-borrower can authorize a representative to claim their Libreng Cellphone provided that the following documents are presented. viz:
a. Original and signed authorization letter from the qualified member-borrower
b. Photocopy of the member’s PSSLAI ID or any government-issued ID with three (3) specimen signatures
c. Photocopy of the authorized representative’s valid ID with three (3) specimen signatures