(Code: PDM SUP) Product Development and Marketing Supervisor
The Marketing Supervisor provides a broad range of communication and marketing support to the organization. The position is also responsible for the development, design, and implementation of marketing communication initiatives and materials, special projects, events and other campaigns initiated within the various sales channels.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Characteristics
- Bachelors/College Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Marketing or equivalent.
- Preferably 2-5 years work experience specializing in Digital Marketing and Product Development, Sales, or equivalent
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Has strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Independent project management skills: ability to prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward
- Excellent written and strong presentation skills
- Decision making orientation around customer benefit/value
***Kindly email you resume with this format on the email subject: Fullname, Code (ex: Maficar Nolasco, PDM SUP)