(Code: CSA SPD)
The Customer Service Assistant is primarily responsible for the marketing initiatives within their assigned region and meets the Association’s set targets for the year. The CSA is also responsible for the screening and evaluation of all membership and loan applications received in their assigned region, which includes but are not limited to assessment of loan/membership applications, submitted documents and others. The CSA also promotes and advises PSSLAI members on the products and services offered by the Association as well as handle all customer inquiries and ensure that the services provided by the Association is efficiently delivered to all concerned.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Characteristics
- Bachelors/College Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Marketing or equivalent.
- Highly creative
- Systematic, organized and resourceful
- Flexible, out-going but courteous and trainable character
- Has initiative and sense of urgency
- Customer service-oriented
***Kindly email you resume with this format on the subject email: Fullname, Code (ex: Maficar Nolasco, CSA SPD)