TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Mobile App should not be used to provide PSSLAI products and services or to disclose details relating thereto or the PSSLAI to any other persons or organizations other than for your personal and non-commercial use.
2. All trademarks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights of any nature in the Application together with the underlying software code are owned either directly by PSSLAI or by PSSLAI’s licensors.
3. The member undertakes not to (i) make and distribute copies of the Application (ii) attempt to copy, reproduce, alter, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, transfer, exchange or translate the Application; or (iii) create derivative works of the Application of any kind whatsoever, either directly or indirectly.
4. You acknowledge that the terms of agreement with your respective mobile network provider (‘Mobile Provider’) will continue to apply when using the Application. As a result, you may be charged fees by the Mobile Provider for access to network connection services for the duration of the connection while accessing the Application or any such third party charges as may arise. The member accepts sole responsibility for any such charges.
5. This Application is available to handheld mobile devices running Android OS Operating Systems. PSSLAI will use reasonable effort to make the Application available at all times. However, the member acknowledges that the Application is provided over the internet and mobile networks such that the quality and availability of the Application may be affected by factors beyond PSSLAI’s reasonable control.
6. PSSLAI, its group of companies and sub-contractors, do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for unavailability of the Application, or any difficulty or inability to download or access content or any other communication system failure which may result in the Application being temporarily unavailable.
7. PSSLAI will not be responsible for any support or maintenance for the Application.
8. The version of the Application software may be upgraded from time to time to add support for new functions and services.
9. In no event will PSSLAI be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising out of your use or access to the Application, including loss of profit or the like whether or not in the contemplation of the parties, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise.
10. To the maximum extent permitted by law, and for the avoidance of doubt, PSSLAI hereby disclaims all implied warranties with regard to the Application. The Application and software are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind.
11. PSSLAI is not liable for any damage or alteration to your equipment including but not limited to computer equipment, handheld device or mobile phone as a result of the installation or use of the Application.
Use of Customer Information
a. We require certain information to allow us to process your queries or transactions under PSSLAI’s eService facility and/or eCash requirements. PSSLAI collects the details provided by you, together with information we learn about you from your use of our sService and your visits to our website, facebook page, and other sites accessible from them.
b. We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback.
c. We will use your information to provide and personalize our service. We will also use your contact details to communicate with you. We may use your information to send you offers and news about PSSLAI products and services or those of other carefully selected companies which we think may be of interest to you. We may contact you by post, email, telephone/mobile phone (including SMS) or fax for these purposes. Your confirmation email may include marketing materials which we may feel will be of interest to you.
d. Your data may be used for the following purposes: accounting, billing and audit, credit or other payment verification and screening, safety, security, health, administrative and legal purposes, statistical and marketing analysis, systems testing, maintenance and development, customer surveys, customer relations and to help us in any future dealings with you to further improve our quality products and services, for example by identifying your requirements and preferences.